Geraldo Cruz - Partner
- With broad experience working mainly in Corporate Law.
- Acted as In House counsel for the Salvadoran Tourism Corporation now the Ministry of Tourism (2000-2002).
- Also participated as legal advisor of El Salvador´s Port Authority (CEPA), in an infrastructure sea port project financed by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- Education: Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Languages: Spanish, English, Italian.
- International Trade and Commerce.
- Free Trade Zone Law.
- International Service Law.
- Customs Law; Tax Law.
- Tourism Investment.
- Consumer Protection.
© 2018 Copyright Valdes Suarez & Velasco